At Kid Link, we are proud to support the ongoing education of future Occupational Therapists. We value our ongoing relationships with Universities, and frequently host both students from Monash University and Australian Catholic University (ACU). Kid Link have hosted students within their clinical fieldwork and project placements, with students from their first to final years of studies joining us. A number of placement students have even gone on to join our team once they graduated.
Projects topics include:
- Supporting the transition from primary to secondary school.
- Supporting the transition from child/adolescent OT services, to adult OT services.
- Neurodiversity-affirming practice at Kid Link.
- Implementation of family centred practice under NDIS.
- Best practice guidelines for parent workshops.